Drop safe with insert flap | VDS CLASS 2 Electronic Lock | VDMA 24992
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
Item in stock - ready to ship in 24h - delivery time approx.
- Order number: 10424
- Hersteller-Nr.: BAKERY 02 E
- DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- OVER 1000 DEPOSIT SAFES IMMEDIATELY
AVAILABLE OFF THE SHELF
- MEMBER OF THE VDMA
Advantage through knowledge.
|MADE IN EUROPE|
|SECURITY LEVEL B |
Built according to VDMA 24992
|INSURANCE ASSESSMENT |
Upon request from a property insurer
VDS CLASS 2 CERTIFIED
|DEPOSITORY SAFE |
Drop down function
With retrieval block
Prepared for wall and ground anchoring
Measurements of the safe:
- Outside: H 450 x B 280 x T 300 mm
- Door opening: H 245 x 245 mm
- drop down flap opened: H 70 x B 225 x T 190 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31,4 KG
- 2 emergency keys
- 4 AA batteries
- 4 heavy load anchors
- Instruction Manual
Drop Safe with Insert Flap | VDS-Certified KABA Electronic Lock | VDMA 24992
Our drop safes are specifically designed for restaurants, bars, hotels, and retail industries. Place these deposit safes right where you need them to quickly and easily secure daily takings and shift drops.
This drop safe is constructed in accordance with VDMA standard 24992 for security level B, with a double-walled design for a total wall thickness of 40 mm, a 4 mm exterior wall, and a strong, 2.5 mm interior wall. The door is made of 6 mm of hardened steel.
The safe's insert flap is sufficiently large to easily allow even larger items like wallets, car keys, and other valuable objects to be deposited. A security baffle prevents unauthorized persons from reaching inside and taking these items.
This deposit safe is locked with a VDS-certified electronic
Combination lock from the company Tecnosicurezza - model EM 3550 & control panel T6530/B in matt black
and 2 heavy steel bolts. The lock has 10 separate user codes, 1 admin code,
Double code for an opening using the 4-eyes principle, opening delay 1-99 minutes,
programmable opening standby time 1-19 minutes & silent alarm transmission option.
All of our safes come with the relevant fitting materials.
Drop safes must always be installed and secured in place.
- Safe should be installed in a corner or directly inside and attached to the sales counter.
- Safe should be installed on the floor or on the heavy parts of the counter.
- Otherwise, additional reinforcement is required.
- No gaps should be left between safe and any walls, back panels, etc.
- Safe should be anchored securely to the floor and/or wall or back panel.
- Where possible, use all of the anchor points your safe has been provided with.
Back to the main category -> Deposit Safe